Hong Kong City Walk

Posted On Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hong Kong Photo Diary Part 1: 

Sharing some photos from my HK travel few days ago. It's my second time to visit this awesome country. This time, I was able to do a lot of things which I wasn't able to do in my first visit because I was just a little innocent kid back then. Lol. My friends told me to check out Cebu Pacific because of the seat sale. I was able to get a round trip ticket for only 3k! We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. The whole trip was worth it. I can't wait to go back and buy some shoes! 

Day 1-4 Itinerary:

Kowloon Park 
Harbour View
Ngong Ping Village
Big Buddha
Victoria's Peak
Temple Street Night Market
HK Disneyland


Details:
Denim Jacket from Forever21 Men
Hoodie from H&M
Pants from Oxygen Clothing
Shoes from Nike Philippines

More Photos on Instagram: @lorenzkylex



3 comments:

Stats



Total Pageviews

 
© 2019 Lorenz Kyle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED •